Cromwell vets are looking to expand our front of house team with roles in and around Huntingdon on a full time and/or part time basis.
We are excited to advertise a new vacancy within this team. At Cromwell vets we pride ourselves on our excellent standards for patient and client care and rely on our client co-ordinators to help promote this.
You should be enthusiastic, driven and strive to deliver the best customer service experience. You should be able to think on your feet, be a quick problem solver and be calm in challenging situations, remaining professional at all times.
Your main responsibilities:
- Answering the phone in a polite and friendly manner, dealing with any enquiries and booking appropriate appointments, using our in-house system.
- Managing the diaries effectively and ensure the smooth running of vets and nurses consults.
- Helping to assist with administrative duties including answering email enquiries and online booking requests.
- Taking payments over the phone.
- Transferring calls to the appropriate person.
- Have a clear speaking voice and be empathetic and sensitive at certain situations.
- Have a full clean driving license.
- 25 Days holiday per annum (Pro Rata)
- Day off for your birthday
- Supported training and personal development opportunities
- Staff discount
- Cycle to work scheme