Following the Government’s recent guidelines, we can confirm that our practices now offer a full range of services for our patients, whilst still adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
As a practice, we have adopted a contactless approach to appointments. We will continue to provide the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a way that protects our clients and teams from local outbreaks of COVID-19.
We are working in smaller teams to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- Maintaining a safe distance from fellow clients when approaching the practice entrance. If you are on foot, please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells. If you arrive by car, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle once you have notified us of your arrival.
When attending an appointment with your pet:
- Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times
- Please use the doorbell or intercom to notify us of your arrival
- A member of our team will alert you when the vet or nurse is ready to collect your pet or invite you into the surgery. You will be given instructions on how best to do this safely and with respect to social distancing measures. At some of our surgeries, we have adopted a pager/buzzer system which alerts you once we are ready to see you
- The vet may discuss your pet with you in the surgery if social distancing can be maintained. Discussions may take place outside the surgery or via telephone once your pet has been seen
- Once the consultation has been completed, a member of our team will return your pet to you in a safe, contactless way, talk you through the appointment and arrange for payment to be made
We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.