Exclusive rabbit healthcare at an everyday price - only from Cromwell Vets.
Rabbits love the benefits of their own healthclub
To keep our rabbits happy and healthy, they benefit from regular healthcare to maintain their well-being and protect them from diseases. That’s why we’ve created the Cromwell Pet Club – a special package of preventative treatments that will help keep your special furry friend in tip-top condition. In addition, we’ve made it even better with more benefits, savings and exclusive offers!
Spread the cost of their healthcare and relax
The Cromwell Pet Club in Cambridgeshire is an easy way for you to spread the cost of your rabbit’s preventative healthcare with the convenience of monthly direct debits. Membership of the Cromwell Pet Club gives you peace of mind that you’re getting the best value for money as well as the highest standard of care for your pet. With over 100 years experience of veterinary care, you’ll know that your pet is in safe hands at Cromwell Vets.
Pet Club benefits for rabbits
Being a member of the Cromwell Pet Club gives your rabbit a wealth of benefits:
- Annual vaccination against myxomatosis and viral haemorrhagic disease
- Year-round flystrike protection
- 1x vet consult
- FREE identification microchip
- FREE nurse clinics - weight assessment & plans, nutritional & basic behavioural advice, nail clipping, tick removal, general health & dental advice.
- No insurance admin fees
- No joining or renewal fees
Costs per month
How to join the Cromwell Pet Club for rabbits
It's very simple! We have a few different ways for you to join the Pet Club:
- Register Online - You can register quickly & easily using our online form. Join the Pet Club
- Download Form - Download a form below, print off, fill in and drop it off at one of our surgeries or you can post it back. Download a Printable Form
- Visit Branch - Visit one of our branches and complete a short registration form, this will require details of your bank account in order to set up a direct debit. Find Your Nearest Branch