Update: Please only call in case of an emergency on 01480 52222. For all non-urgent enquiries please email email@example.com
A repeat prescription or flea & worming treatments can be ordered here.
We are currently managing a high volume of calls and are focusing all resources on supporting sick pets as a priority. Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we are continually reviewing the resources we have available and the provision of services which are of most need to our clients and their pets.
As a result, to allow us to focus our efforts on the pets in urgent need of our care, Cromwell Vets is physically open for urgent and emergency cases. If your pet requires urgent veterinary attention, please call us. We will be able to advise you on how your pets can still receive the care they need and the steps you need to take. All other assistance will be provided via telephone advice or video consultation, where available.
Medicines, prescriptions and food can also be supplied.
Please call us to find out more about any of these services and how to access them.
We have made this decision as the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff is our number-one priority.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.
Guidance for visiting a practice:
If you are visiting a practice for an urgent or emergency appointment, the following precautions are in place to protect everyone who works in and visits our practice:
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or you’re experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever), and your pet needs veterinary care, please call us. We will be able to advise you on how your pets can receive the care they need.
- If you have been self-isolated with COVID-19 and have recently visited one of our practices, please let us know as soon as possible. This is so we can implement measures to protect our staff and other clients.
- When you arrive, please wait outside and call our reception team to notify them of your arrival.
- We will advise you of how we can safely take your pet into the practice to be examined.
- We request that you remain in your car or outside of the practice, where possible, to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff. We will call you during the consultation to discuss any appropriate treatment options.
- When possible, schedule appointments in advance to not only reduce your wait time but also enable us to better prepare for your pet’s health needs prior to their arrival.
- If your pet is hospitalised at our facility, we are asking clients not to visit their pet at this time.
- If you need to change any appointments because you are in isolation, please call us and we will rearrange these for you.
We are following the government’s most recent advice regarding the measures we need to take to help control the spread of COVID-19.